Sue Hooley's 2015 Daily Planner


It just seems that life keeps getting busier and busier! With 4 children comes multiple doctor, dentist, and therapy appointments. Then there are the extras: dance, soccer, choir..... The list seem never ending sometimes.  To top it all off, we homeschool! I cannot begin to tell you how many times we missed appointments because I would write them down and forget where I put the paper! **SIGH**

Last month I was presented with the opportunity to review a planner. What a concept! A place to keep all my appointments, school plans, and even grocery lists in one place! I have to tell you that I am in love with this planner!





Each month is laid out for you to have an overview.



There is a place to organize your daily activities as well! This is a perfect place for me to keep track of my school plans. You could also use it to plan out your menu for the week.

There are sections in the back for Tasks, Projects, Information, and Shopping. Let me just say, the shopping is my favorite part! There are three perforated columns for jotting down your shopping lists. You can just tear them out and go!  
There is also a pocket in the back to keep track of loose paper.

There are encouraging verses each week! I am just in love with this planner!

The only thing that I found that I wish that this had was a bookmark of some kind to help me quickly find my spot. However, this was quickly remedied with a rubber band placed around the pages!

If you are like me and love being organized and making lists, but never seem to be able to keep track of them all, this is a great resource for you!!! 

I encourage you to head over to http://www.homemakersfriend.com/ and get yours today! It is only 13.99 +3.50 shipping! 



 Meet Sue Hooley:
The Daily Planner was designed by Sue, wife of Dan for 24 years and mother to six lovely children, two girls and four boys ages 5-21. The planner was developed after several years of motherhood and homemaking. Sue understood that a homemaker's day can rarely be scheduled and structured the same as the one before – not every task can fit neatly into the time-slot allotted by other planners. Since her first publication in 2010, thousands of homemakers have benefited from the daily planner.



Comments

Popular Posts