New Tuesday Tidbits Study!!!


Titus 2:3-5
 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things—
that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

I do not feel as though I am in the position of 'older women' mentioned in this verse. I am very much in need of being taught and mentored myself. However, even as I pray asking what I should write about, I am pressed with the thought that there are women younger than I am that I can teach. 

I am also aware that there are women out there that do not have the luxury of having an older lady in their lives. I believe that we can all learn so much from these verses.

Over the next few weeks, I am going to break down these verse phrase by phrase. I am hoping to gain more understanding and insight on my role as a wife and mom. 

There are 7 truths here that I am going to focus on for the next 7 weeks.

Wives should:

  1. love their husbands
  2. love their children
  3. be discreet
  4. chaste
  5. homemakers
  6. good 
  7. obedient to their own husbands 

There is a lot that we as wives and moms can learn from these 3 verses. I am so excited to dive in headfirst! 
Would you please join me next week as I begin a new edition of 'Tuesday Tidbits.'


Comments

Popular Posts