Book Review: Journey to Hope by Debbie Kaufman


Picture


Journey of Hope is Christian historical romantic adventure set in the jungles of 1920 Liberia, Africa and published by Love Inspired Historical books.

 Marriage Is Not Her Mission

Escaping a society wedding, Annabelle Baldwin followed her heart to Liberia to pursue her calling as a missionary. But when an attempted kidnapping lands her under the protection of Stewart Hastings, Anna’s journey takes a new turn. The wounded war veteran needs a guide through the jungle. It’s a job the underfunded missionary can’t refuse, despite the feelings Stewart stirs in her guarded heart.

Stewart knows he won’t succeed without Anna’s expertise. And when danger puts her life at risk, he realizes he cannot live without Anna by his side. But what will it take for a man who has lost his faith to capture the heart of a woman who lives for hers


My Thoughts: First, I know that I usually rave about good books, but seriously! THIS BOOK was written just for me! I have always had a heart for Africa which is where this book is set.  Annabelle, Anna, is a missionary to a remote tribe in the African jungle. She has a heart for the people similar to mine. I really bonded with her as a character!  The overall book was a relaxing easy read that I finished in 4 hours! (I could not put it down!!!!
If you like romantic books, historical fiction, or Africa! you will love this book too!!!

You can get your copy on Amazon.



Comments

Popular Posts