Midnights with Jesus is Beginning!

I have been counting down the days until this series started! Here we are! **SQUEAL!**
This weeks post is just to let you know what verse we are focusing on and fill you in if you are new here! I also want to outline how I am going to be using this time. 
If you head over to Mama's Coffee Shop Blog you can find the PDF printables for all 4 of this months verses, and a full explanation of where this all started.

Our focus verse this week is:

Psalm 37:7
"Rest in the Lord,
and wait patiently for Him:
fret not thyself."


Here is how I am going to spend the next week with this verse:

I am going to start by memorizing the verse and praying that God would reveal to me what He would have me get from it. Each day, I will spend time praying and journaling what I believe God is speaking to me through this verse. I am going to read other verses that talk about resting in the Lord. I know as a mom this is a hard concept for me. I wanna let God use this week to teach me how to rest in Him. Next Sunday, I will post here and let you know how it went. 

Remember, the goal is simply to spend time seeking Him! It really doesn't matter if it at night or of a morning. Just. Seek. HIM! He wants us to draw near to Him! Mommas make time for Him this week! Pray and ask Him what He wants to reveal to you through this time. Keep a journal! It is so fun to look back and see what He taught us and how He answered prayers or directed our steps. Finally, if you want, link back up! I know that I would love to see how God is speaking to you! I know that Callie over at Mama's Coffee Shop would love to read about it too! 

I pray that God uses this time this week to speak to each of us and that we learn to make time to truly seek Him! 
Blessings,
Michelle



Comments

Popular Posts