New Nature Journal Printables!



Remember these cute little Nature Journals that I found at Simply Rachel? If you also remember the link to the printable page was broken. 

Well, this week I have been hard at work creating more printables for them.  My kiddos love these journals. I just thought that they needed more pages to glue in and give a little guidance.






There are 2 pages that you can print.
 Each one has 4 journal pages on it. I added cute pictures to help guide them along their journey.





I hope that your kids like them as much as mine! 

The best part is that they are absolutely free! My gift to you! 

Click on the links below to get yours! Also, make sure that you print them Portrait layout and remove all margins. This will allow them to print the perfect size for the journals! 
I hope you enjoy!



The rest of the Old Schoolhouse Review Crew have created printables too! Check them out by clicking the link below on or after Friday April 15, 2016:

FREE Printables {Round Up}

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts