Summer Sneak Peak!

Summer is my favorite time of year. I love the long days of sunshine and playing outside! I thought that I'd give you a sneak peak at some of the fun we have been having this summer!


This is the first year that I have planted flowers. To be truthful, before this year, I just never slowed down enough to enjoy the process of a garden. These are 2 of my lilies that are currently blooming!


This is also the first year that we planted a vegetable garden. We have been enjoying the broccoli for about a week or two now. These radishes are my hubby's favorite! He was so excited to have some that we grew! I love seeing the produce growing. I should have a few tomatoes by the end of next week.


I am spending my time a little differently during rest time this week. I started a scripture writing by Heidi St. John.  I have found it a challenge to make time for this. I love getting to meditate on the scriptures that I am writing each day. I have even decided to work on memorizing Psalm 139 this summer. It is such a beautiful chapter that really causes me to reflect on Who God is! 


Rainy days have been in abundance this past few weeks. What better way to pass the time then at a pet shop! The kiddos and Daddy T love animals! I think they would bring home one of each if they were allowed to.


After the rain blew over last Saturday, we were able to go to a car show with my parents! My kiddos love seeing all the older cars (especially my boys). Sister likes going with my mom and I to the antique stores close by. Brother Bear was super excited to find a tree right behind Poppa's truck that he could climb. He found a nice little perch and spent most of the afternoon just like this! 

That's a small peak into our week! We are back to school next week! Though, I am pretty sure we learned just as much this past week, we just didn't write it down! 



Comments

Popular Posts