Home School Adventure Co.-A TOS Review

When I was younger, any time someone would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would always tell the 'a wife and mommy.' Of course, that answer would cause a giggle and the question was reworded to ask what I wanted to go to college to become. I eventually learned to answer, 'a teacher.' This despite the fact that I knew deep down my true calling was to be a wife and a mom.
You can imagine my excitement when I was given an opportunity to review the book I'd Rather Be Your Mommy? by Home School Adventure Co. What a beautiful truth to teach my children. What a great way to remind me and my children that this is a true calling! They also included I'd Rather Be Your Mommy Coloring Book Editionwhich I knew Sister would simply adore, and I'd Rather Be Your Mommy Print Set.

I'd Rather be Your Mommy Book

I received a pdf version of all 3 products and I could not wait to print out my new treasures! I could only imagine reading this book to my babies and coloring along side Sister. I just knew this would be a well loved book in our home.



I just have to say, this book was more beautiful than I expected. From gorgeous illustrations to simple truths that I want to remind my children of everyday, this was the book that I needed. I needed to be reminded that this mom life that I have chosen is exactly where I want to be. It also helped to share with my children that there is NOTHING else I would want to be, but their mom!


Of course. Sister enjoyed the coloring book version so much. I was able to read it to her more times because of this added resource. As we colored together I was able to share my dreams of having children with her. I was able to tell her how special she is to me and how much I love her. I took this time to help her understand that she can be anything that she chooses to be and to never let anyone negate that! 


I loved the prints that were included as well. I chose to print them off and display them by the children's bedrooms for them to be constantly reminded that there is simply nowhere else I would rather be and nothing else that I would rather do than be their mom!

This book is a great way to share with you children just how special it is for you to be their mom. I believe that it helped to reinforce the precious role that God gave to us as moms, and to remind us just how special our calling really is. This is definitely a new favorite book in our home!

You can connect with Home School Adventure Co. online:
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Google+
YouTube


My friends on the Crew had the opportunity to review this and a few other titles from Home School Adventure Co. You can read about their experiences by clicking the link below:
Resources with a Biblical Worldview{Home School Adventure Co. Reviews}
Crew Disclaimer

Comments

  1. That was my same goal as a child - to be a wife and mommy. I never had big plans to go to college or have a career. My mother was a stay at home mom for most of my childhood, and that's what I always wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! When I tell most people, they think I am crazy! I have never met anyone else that had the same dream!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts