Solar Eclipse

I was so sad that I missed Wordless Wednesday this week. I have some amazing pictures from the solar eclipse that I wanted to share. So, here is my Almost Wordless Sunday? I'll work on the name :)



I was able to purchase glasses that were in compliance with NASA requirements to view the eclipse. We added paper plates around them to ensure extra protection for little faces.


My favorite part of the day was playing with shadows! I am not sure why this was so intriguing to me, but I loved it!


The solar eclipse was probably by far the coolest science day we have had for school! A group from our Classical Conversations Community got together at the park to experience it. I think the adults had more fun than the kiddos. It was a great day where I learned as much, or more, than my kiddos did!

Comments

Popular Posts