Monday Moments

We've been so busy the last few weeks as our Community Days have started with Classical Conversations. We are enjoying our time with friends, and, even though we are working harder than we ever have, we are enjoying our days more than we ever have. I tried to post this last night, but due to technical difficulties I was not able to load pictures. The name was supposed to be Sunday Snapshots, but instead is Monday Moments. I hope that you enjoy this glimpse into our world:


Popper has the biggest change this year. He is in both Foundation and Essentials. Here he is working on a presentation on a Bible story. He chose Moses and the Plagues.


The songs!!! There is so much memory work involved with Classical Conversations and of course the easiest way to learn is through song. Popper is working to memorize charts for his Essentials class by listening to the song on my computer. 


Brother Bear is loving CC as well. His least favorite part is the presentations. He is my shy kiddos. He gets all excited to share, but when it is his turn, he whispers and rushed through it. Here he was sharing about his monkey, Velcro.


 Sister is the most nervous on community days. However, that is changing quickly. She is starting to make new friends and she loves her tutor, Ms. Jenny! Here Ms. Jenny is teaching her about lenses by dropping water on a penny.


Of course, at home is still where the bulk of our learning happens. I love that we can still add our own style to our days. My art loving kiddos enjoyed getting to paint skeletons while learning the parts of the axial skeleton. 

Our days are full of learning together and the kiddos and I are loving it! I hope that your school year is going well too!



Comments

Popular Posts