Kid Niche Christian Books- A Review

Recently, I was looking for something to help Popper in studying his Bible on his own. When we were given a chance to review Weave Your Word in Me -- Part 1 by Kid Niche Christian Books, I thought it would be a great resource for him. 

*******
Weave Your Word in Me is a Bible study for children in 4th-6th grade. It can also be used as a family style Bible Study. It comes as a beautifully colored print of 70 pages that are already 3 whole punched for you to place in a binder of your choice. 



There are 36 lessons in Part 1 that cover God the Father and God the Son. There is also a Part 2 which covers What God wants and God the Holy Spirit. You can purchase each part separately or as a combined set. We received Part 1 to review, but will be purchasing Part 2 when Popper completes the first. He is really enjoying having his own quiet time and Bible study. 



Popper asked me to not share all of his work with you because his prayers and some answers he wanted to stay private. However, here is an example of a bit of his work. I loved watching him search in his Bible as he read and answered the questions. He was so intent. 

My favorite part of this Bible study was that it opened up some great conversations with Popper. We have discussed listening to God and how to be more attentive. My favorite discussion was how God wove us together in our mother's womb! This was so special to me. Being able to explain to my sweet boy that he was prayed for and hoped for and that at the perfect time God knit him together beautifully in my belly. It was a very precious conversation that we were able to share!



Here is an example of what the My Prayer section looks like. Popper loved that these helped him get started on a prayer. He told me that sometimes that is the hardest part of praying. (I agree with him.) Even though I cannot share his prayers with you, I can tell you that they are precious and heart felt. I love seeing his heart so open and eager. 

This has been a wonderful addition to Popper's daily routine. He is learning to set apart time with God and really enjoy reading his Bible. It's been good for me as well. It challenges me, on those mornings when there is so much to get done, to remember to start my day with time with my Heavenly Father. It definitely makes the day better when my focus is on Him!

I think this would be a great addition to any family that is looking for either a family Bible study or one for their son or daughter. It is a wonderful resource for 4th through 6th graders to help them dig a little deeper into Who God is and how important it is to spend time with Him daily! 
Kid Niche Christian Books
You can connect with Kid Niche online:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Other members of the Crew received a copy of Weave Your Word in Me -- Part 1 as well. You can read about their thoughts by clicking the link below:

Weave Your Word in Me {Kid Niche Christian Books Reviews}
Crew Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts