Let the Little Children Come- A Review

We were recently chosen to review Gospel Tracts and Evangelism Tools Sampler Pack by Let the Little Children Come.  There were some great tools available in this pack to help share the gospel with children. The pack comes with 10 different items, however, I am going to focus on 3 main ones that I think we would use as a family.


 Let the Little Children Come Gospel Tracks






My kiddos loved The Wordless Bracelet Kit and the Silicone Salvation Bracelet. I felt like these were great ways for them to be able to share the gospel with their friends or children their own age because they love wearing bracelets. I also thought the bright colors would be great at catching other's eye when they were wearing them.

I think The Wordless Bracelet Kit could be a great addition to a children's carnival or party at church. I haven't met a kid yet that doesn't love making something that they can wear or even share with their parents. If they were taught what all the colors stood for, they could absolutely be successful in sharing the gospel on their own!



 Let the Little Children Come Gospel Tracks

I personally think the little Wordless Book is one I would use. It was a very cute size and I begin to think of how Sister loves playing with smaller things. I knew that this would be something that she would enjoy, even without the pictures. I thought about a classroom full of 4-5 year old girls and how they would enjoy the book and be curious about the colors. The Wordless Book would definitely be the one that I would choose for personal use.




There are several other options available, including a very cute Christmas book that could be a great handout tract for children that visit church or Sunday School during the Christmas season. If you are looking for tracks that are colorful and eye catching that would help spread the gospel to children, Let the Little Children Come has a great variety that could work for any season or event!





Let The Little Children Come



You can connect with Let The Little Children Come on Facebook.



Other members of the Crew received a Sample Pack as well. You can read their thoughts by clicking the link below:
Gospel Tracts and Evangelism Tools {Let the Little Children Come Reviews}
Crew Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts