Say What!?.....

How many moms hate markers as much as I do? I get so tired of throwing them away only days after I buy them because my sweet kiddos forget to recap them or they don't get the cap on all the way, and they dry out! I have told Daddy T for years that someone needs to create markers that don't dry out. To which, he would laugh and wish me 'good luck with that.' 

However, someone over at The Pencil Grip, Inc. must have heard me! You guys!!! They have just created their new Magik Stix!



These amazing, washable markers do not dry out for 7 days even with the cap left completely off!!! I might have squealed a little when I read that! The best part, they guarantee that they won't dry out for 7 whole days! Add to it that they are odorless and non-toxic, these quickly made their way to my wishlist for Christmas! 


Magik Stix are available on Amazon in both 12 and 24 counts! Sister will be thrilled Christmas morning when she opens her brand new markers, because, thanks to The Pencil Grip, Inc., I can now say 'YES!'


You can get yours too! Just head on over to Amazon and check them out! Enjoy you guys! I hope that these bring as much joy to your home as they will to mine!









Comments

Popular Posts