We're Back With Exciting News!

A few months ago Conner came up to me and asked about 'that thing where we tried new homeschool stuff and got to tell other people about it.' He was referring to our time on The Homeschool Review Crew back in 2016 and 2017. I knew that I missed getting to try new products and sharing those products with all of you. However, I always thought that it was a burden on my kiddos. They were constantly trying out new ways of learning and new products. I was afraid they were tired of the changes, and had convinced myself that it wasn't 'good for them.' (whatever that meant) 

After taking some time to talk to the other 2 kiddos and Thomas, I began to pray about whether or not to pursue joining the Crew again. It wasn't too long before I knew my answer and, even better, before the applications came available. On October 2nd I decided to fill out and submit my application. During the wait I really wanted to be more active here. I wanted so desperately to post 2-3 times a week, but life! 

Imagine my surprise when the email came inviting me back to join the Crew for the year! 



I am thrilled and beyond grateful for this opportunity! I get to, once again, try and share new curriculum and products with homeschool moms. My passion has always been homeschooling and helping other moms know that 'yes, you can homeschool your kiddos too!' I want you to know that I will do my best to give you honest reviews of great products that will help you in this journey of homeschooling!

I hope that you will follow along as I continue sharing our journey of life. I am planning to share about building a homestead, adoption, eating healthy around food allergies, and now, once again, homeschool! I am so glad to be back. I have missed this part of my life so much!

I look forward to sharing all sorts of wonderful posts with you very soon!

Comments

Popular Posts