Where Am I?

I was so excited to finally be blogging again! I could not wait to start sharing Friday Foodie each week. I have missed this space. And yet, here I am absent again, except there is a reason. First off, I am so sorry that I have missed 2 weeks of sharing all the things with you. Our household has been hit with the flu! This is the first time in years that we have been sick. Let me just say, I did not miss the sickness at all! These weeks have been rough, but thankfully, God is our great Physician and we are on the mend! 
That being said, I will be back to my regular blogging schedule next week! I'm looking forward to showing you our latest journey and sharing about my first experience with tofu! 

I pray that you are all healthy, and I will see you on Monday! 

Comments

Popular Posts