A Prayer Request!



Yesterday, when I picked up Daddy T from work, I was greeted with some very disturbing news.  My heart is heavy and I am fighting off attacks from the evil one to get discouraged and worry about the situation. 

My husband and I recently went through health screenings to get life insurance policies. Our agent called to let us know that not only did T not qualify for premium benefits, but that his numbers were alarming! I am thankful that the Lord allowed us to catch this in time to seek medical help and to make necessary changes in our diet. 

Lately, I have fallen off the wagon, so to speak, on eating healthy. Now, it is imperative that I make sure that the junk is out of my house! I will once again be making everything from scratch. No more processed stuff here! In my research, I have found that plastic containers are a huge no-no! I never realized just why. 
I never thought that I would be that radically crunchy lady, but here I am. 

The Lord has given me the resources to take better care of my family and I have to be a good steward of them. As a homemaker, it is my responsibility to ensure that the home is a safe place for my family, this includes the foods that we eat. 

I ask that you will pray for my husband, Thomas. Pray that God will heal him and that his numbers will be normal. Please, pray for my family also. That we will be supportive of him as he makes the changes necessary to keep himself in good health! 


Comments

  1. We all fear a phone call like that. I will send up a prayer for all of you. It always takes a scare to bring us back to our convictions. I too need to be better about the choices we make in regards to our health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for peace that you need and for Thomas to be ok.
    Thanks so much for sharing at Essential Fridays.
    Blessings
    Mel from Essential Thing Devotions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts