'What Do I Know of Holy?'

There are those moments when God really gets you attention. It can be anything really, with Moses it was a burning bush, some days it is my children or my husband, yesterday it was a song. My husband and I were getting ready for our day, I love listening to praise and worship music while I get ready. I turned on Pandora and Addison Road was on. I didn't know the song, and I was really in the mood to sing, so I almost skipped it...something stopped me.The song "What Do I Know of Holy" began to play. I listened intently, then found it on YouTube and replayed it 3 times. I went to Amazon and bought the single! It is an amazing testimony that brought me to my knees. There is a line that asks "if you looked in my eyes, would I behold You." I got chills! How many times has my Savior looked into my eyes or spoke to my heart and I missed it because I was too busy with my day? Take a moment and listen to this song! Really pay attention to the lyrics: My challenge to us this week: watch for Him, in everything. Listen for Him. Don't miss Him in the hustle and bustle of life. Take time to stop talking and really focus on Him!

Comments

Popular Posts