An Exciting Opportunity!



Back in October I saw a post on Facebook from The Old Schoolhouse. They were accepting applications for new members of their Review Crew. I looked into it. I thought it was a great opportunity to try some new curriculum ideas, products, and websites to supplement our school days. Since we unschool I am always excited to try new stuff that will help push us further and get us excited about new subjects. 

I filled out the application. The whole time I prayed that if this was a good thing for my family that God would allow my application to stand out, but, if not, that He would allow it to slip through the cracks. 
A few short weeks later, I got an e-mail telling me that I made it to the next phase. I was then asked to do a sample review for one of their ebooks, Creative Nature Study. I submitted my review a week later. Then, I was nervous! I prayed so hard that if this was God's will that it would happen. I talked to Daddy T about the responsibilities that I would have, making sure he was okay with me taking something else on to our schedules. He was 100% supportive.
That Friday night I received an e-mail inviting me to be a part of the 2016 Crew!!!
 I am so excited to get started! I can't wait to share with all of you the fun and exciting products! 

2016 is shaping up to be a busy year! I'll be posting so much more! I want to get the opportunity to interact with all of you! If you haven't already, link up with me on Facebook!




Comments

  1. Welcome to the Crew, Michelle. Can't wait to get to know you more and be a part of this amazing team with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so excited to get to know everyone! And get started reviewing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts