Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

An Exciting Opportunity!



Back in October I saw a post on Facebook from The Old Schoolhouse. They were accepting applications for new members of their Review Crew. I looked into it. I thought it was a great opportunity to try some new curriculum ideas, products, and websites to supplement our school days. Since we unschool I am always excited to try new stuff that will help push us further and get us excited about new subjects. 

I filled out the application. The whole time I prayed that if this was a good thing for my family that God would allow my application to stand out, but, if not, that He would allow it to slip through the cracks. 
A few short weeks later, I got an e-mail telling me that I made it to the next phase. I was then asked to do a sample review for one of their ebooks, Creative Nature Study. I submitted my review a week later. Then, I was nervous! I prayed so hard that if this was God's will that it would happen. I talked to Daddy T about the responsibilities that I would have, making sure he was okay with me taking something else on to our schedules. He was 100% supportive.
That Friday night I received an e-mail inviting me to be a part of the 2016 Crew!!!
 I am so excited to get started! I can't wait to share with all of you the fun and exciting products! 

2016 is shaping up to be a busy year! I'll be posting so much more! I want to get the opportunity to interact with all of you! If you haven't already, link up with me on Facebook!




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Crew, Michelle. Can't wait to get to know you more and be a part of this amazing team with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so excited to get to know everyone! And get started reviewing!

      Delete