A New Idea!

My Littles have been begging to be able to do more crafts. We use to have a craft at least 3 times a week. I used Five In A Row and Before Five In A Row to help create fun learning for them. It is  very Charlotte Mason style learning.  After talking with them, I think I am going to restart "rowing" books with them each week. We will pick 1 book a week from the list and I work through the crafts and learning activities 2-3 days a week depending on their interest level. I think it will help to instill a love for books. This curriculum fits in the funschooling category because it is something that they enjoy and they are learning at the same time.




I will be linking-up with My Full Heart each Friday! You can find me and other mommas sharing our journeys by clicking the button on the right of the page! 

I can't wait to get started next week! 

Comments

  1. I am also starting Five in a Row on Monday with my almost 8 year old. So I will be doing Before Five in a Row and Five in a Row! Whew! It is so much fun, though, and definitely what I call Fun-Schooling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I don't do both at the same time. I am not that talented! :) I use a book from one and try and create activities that work for all 3 kiddos!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts