Trying it Out!

I am so excited! My friend Linda, over at Homeschooling 6, has accepted the challenge! She has become one of my very first product testers! She has chosen to test out Hair, Skin, and Nails! And she is blogging all about it! You can find more on her experience here.



I would like to share with you a little about Hair Skin and Nails (HSN).  According to It Works! website, HSN:

*Boosts your natural collagen and keratin production
*Supports body 's defense against free radical damage
*Moisturizes while enhancing skin's elasticity and flexability
*Promotes healthy cell growth, strength, and shine

I love this product and cannot wait to see Linda's final results! 

Hair Skin and Nails not only helps you get longer, thicker, healthier hair, it also helps your skin be softer and clearer, and it helps with making your nails grow longer and stronger! 
Here are some great results from my friend's and teammates:








Now, it's your turn! I am looking for 2 more product testers for Hair Skin and Nails to join a 90 day challenge! Are you looking for longer, thicker, healthier hair? How about smoother, clearer skin? Are you trying to grow out your nails? 
Message me to get started!!! I would love to have you join Linda on this journey!!!

You can email me @ UrdakWraps@yahoo.com
or find me on Facebook and Private Message me! 

I can't wait for you to join me!!! 


Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! =) Since starting Hair, Skin, Nails my skin is so super soft. Even my feet are softening up! My nails are are growing stronger too. Now for my stubborn hair. It's always stopped growing a little below my shoulders so I'd be happy with a few inches of growth. That would be a lot for me during the 90 Day Challenge because it normally takes a year to grow that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts