Fall Family Fun!

Fall is a favorite at the Crunchy House! We love the cooler weather, the leaves changing into beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow, and of course, the smells! I love all the holidays that happen this time of year and the family memories waiting to be made! I thought that I would share with you some of our fun from this past few weeks and an amazing moment that God used to remind me why I do do what I do!


One of Daddy T's favorite things is the pumpkin patch. He has very found memories of going with his family as a child. We decided that we would keep this tradition with our kiddos and make a day of it!


Of course, no family trip is complete without me making them all pose for a picture!  I love seeing them together. They are growing up so fast that I want to catch every moment of togetherness that I can. Especially since B will be heading to college in just a couple of short years.

We are a family of animal lovers! Daddy T and I joke that our acre and a half is only about 19 acres short of the farm that we dream about! The pumpkin patch that we visit has a petting zoo and they allow you to feed the llamas, goats, chickens, and pigs!


This was a huge delight for us! We spent over an hour just petting and feeding the animals! One of my favorite moments was captured during this time:


One year ago, this picture would not have happened. One year ago, I was pleading with God to bring our oldest home! This picture is an answer to prayer, a reminder that God hears my prayers, that He protects my kiddos, and that when satan tries to destroy, God can turn it around for HIS glory! 
This picture represents the most important people to me! This is my family. They are interacting and just enjoying life together....they have no idea that I have stepped back to capture this moment, they simply were enjoying each other! THIS is what it's all about! Making memories together! These precious moments make my job worth it! These are the moments I sit back and thank my Heavenly Father for giving me the privilege to be their mom and wife!

Comments

Popular Posts