Very First Family Vacation!

A few weeks ago we went on our very first family vacation. Yep! You read that right. Our younger 3 kiddos have never even stayed in a hotel! Daddy T and I decided that it was past time for us to take off for a weekend, and so we did!

I thought that I would share some of our pictures from our fun-filled weekend! I hope that you enjoy!



This is not the very first picture, but it is one of the few with all of us in it!



We all love riding rides! Here are a few of those moments captured!



The littles enjoyed the pool as much as they did the park!




On our last day we were able to go through a cave. The kiddos loved it! It was so neat to see the beauty that was hidden 500 feet below the surface.

We enjoyed getting to spend time as a family. It was a weekend filled with memories that I hope last a lifetime. Now, I am beginning to focus on planning school for next year. I am actually excited about starting Classical Conversations next month.  I hope you are having a fun summer vacation! 

Comments

Popular Posts