Join Me

I am new to this whole 'going green' concept. I guess you can say that I am really set in my old ways. Recently, I was given an opportunity to partner with a company that specializes in 'green' products. I figured this was the perfect opportunity for me to jump on board!
This blog is my way of documenting my families journey to a new toxin-free, whole food, less waste life style. I will be posting before and after photos of my pantry, vitamins, as well as weekly menus. All to show that the transformation is possible. 

A little history...I am a stay-at-home mom of 4, that has recently become as part-time work-at-home mom. I have a 13-year-old step-son, B, who has recently moved in with us; a 4-year-old son, C; a 2-year-old son, D; and a 7-month-old daughter E. I am married to my very best friend and husband of 10 years, Daddy T.  I love to read (especially my Bible), write, spend time teaching my children, and bake.


Please join me and my family as we take this journey to learning how to become creatively crunchy!

Comments

Popular Posts