A Change in Directions

I started this blog when I was going all natural and, while that is still a goal in my house,  that is no longer the focus here. I am finding that I am being drawn more and more to write about my family. I am on a journey of learning how to be the wife and mom that God has called me to be. I pray that you will continue to join me in my journey. I will still be posting all natural ideas, from menu planning and recipes to cleaning ideas, but I will also be posting about what I am learning.
I need a place to share what is on my heart. I feel like I am learning all of this in fast-forward. There are days when I fail miserably. Those are days where I am so thankful for His grace. Then there are days when the life seems to be going so perfectly. This are faith building for both of us! I need a place to share my joys and my discouragements. This is it! So, please, feel free to join me and share with me. I look forward to what this will hold for me!

Comments

Popular Posts