Another Great Year!

For the last month I have been on pins and needles. As you know, I was a part of The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Review Crew this past year. We has so much fun trying new products (several of which are a permanent in our school) and sharing them all with you. 

This past year was a rough one for the Crunchy Family. Because of that, I had to take a leave of absence towards the end of this Crew year. Once things settled, I realized just how much I missed being a part of the community and getting to try and share the different products. 

Last month, we were given applications to reapply for next year's Crew.  I was nervous. I love the Crew and all that it entails. Homeschooling is my passion and I couldn't imagine not getting to share all these amazing products with others. I filled out the applications and spent a lot of time praying. I knew that because of this past year, I may not be asked to return to the Crew. That was something that I had to deal with.

The Friday before Thanksgiving I woke-up to the best e-mail! It was from Debra and the Crew staff inviting me to join them again next year on the Homeschool Review Crew!!!




I cannot wait to get started, to meet all the new ladies that will be joining us for their first times, and all the returning friends that I have made! I love getting to be a part of this great team family! 


Review Crew

Comments

Popular Posts