Blue Ribbon Awards: 2016 Review Crew Favorites!

2016 was my first year as a member of The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Review Crew. The kiddos and I had the opportunity to review 27 different products and share them with you! Several of these are products that I had never heard of, but now are staples in our classroom. 
 Recently, we were given the chance to vote for our favorite review products from 2016. It was tough to choose our favorites. There were so many that we loved! Even the Crunchy Kiddos got in on the voting! The results are in!!! You can read a complete list of the winners by clicking: here.



A few of our favorites made the list! Below is a list of each member of our family's very favorite product and links to my reviews! 

Sister & Brother Bear's Favorite:  The Pencil Grip  (which also happens to be the winner of the favorite Preschool Product!) 

Popper's Favorite: The Dragon and The Raven by Heirloom Audio (THIS! We are now all very big fans of audio dramas!)

Daddy T's Favorite: Forbrain  We are still seeing dramatic results with Sister's speech with using this!

My Favorites (because I cannot pick just one!):
IEW's Poetry Memorization I love hearing the kiddos recite their poems! One of my favorite moments was at the Homeschool expo when Sister recited "Ooey Gooey" to Mr. Andrew Pudewa!

Star Toaster's "Orphs of the Woodlands at Tangletree" I mean, I can't even express the fun that Popper had reading this! I saw such improvement in his comprehension through using this app!!!


It was a full year filled with amazing products! What were some of your favorite products that you discovered this year?







Comments

Popular Posts