2016 My Year In Review

As 2016 draws to a close, I figured that it was time for a wrap-up. This was a challenging year for me. It was a year of growth, transition, and rediscovering my calling. We bought our first home this year, which moved us closer to family (a wonderful blessing). I had my faith challenged in a way that I never dreamed, and came out stronger and more solid in my beliefs. I rediscovered why I am a stay-at-home mom and wife, and the privilege that it is that I am at home! Overall, this year was one of growth, which can be hard, but is so rewarding in the end!

This was my first year in the Homeschool Review Crew, a 7-year-long dream come true! I was given so many opportunities to try fantastic products that we would have never tried any other way! All the products that we tried were great, and, even though not all of them were a perfect fit for our family and learning styles, there were a few that became favorites! I am so thankful for the Crew and all that it has taught me. I am looking forward to 2017 and sharing more great products with you.

Here are links to our favorite product reviews of 2016:

Forbrain

IEW's Poetry Memorization


The Pencil Grip, Inc.'s Kwik Stix

Heirloom Audio

Overall, 2016 was a great year! To finish things off, I put together a couple of collages of my favorite moments from the this year:








I could add so many more pictures! This year has been so full of a lot of firsts! I have cherished these moments that we enjoyed together. I look forward to another great year in 2017!

The rest of my Crew-mates have written about their year in 2016. You can read their posts by clicking the link below:

Homeschool Review Crew Reflecting on 2016

Comments

Popular Posts