A New Journey

I have stumbled upon an unexpected journey. What started as an offer to help a friend, has now become a passion.  As I sit here realizing the vastness of a spur-of-the-moment decision I made this evening, I am getting excited! I can't wait to get started in this new ministry opportunity!

Let me back up a little and fill you in! I would love to start at the beginning, but that would take us back 5 years, and I'm not sure that we have time for that! Instead, I will first introduce you to my bestie, Heather Randall. Heather is a homeschooling mom of 4 kiddos. She is a published author (I sense a give away in the works), an artist (ooh, more give away opportunities), and CEO of CWA! Christian Women Affiliate (CWA) is a website dedicated to helping Christian women come together to support each other and to help each other grow in 'ministry, business, and personal life.'  She is a very talented lady! Anyway, we met 5 years ago when we were attending the same church. It was instant, I fell in love with this lady and prayed that we would become friends. God has answered that prayer. Though we haven't always talked every day, in fact we've went extended amounts of time without talking, I consider her my best friend!

About now you are probably wondering what that has to do with you, right!?! Well, as you can see from above, Heather has quite a full plate. This evening while we were talking, I once again offered to help her in anyway possible. She once again side stepped the offer with another of her common excuses as to why it wouldn't be right for her to let me help, blah blah blah! I wasn't about to give up this time! I know how important it is for women to support each other and that is exactly what CWA is all about! I also know that Heather could use my help! So, I continued to ask questions and push. Eventually, I talked her into it!

I am going to helping out over at CWA Radio!  I am thrilled! I love the idea of supporting other Christian women!
I have embedded a CWA Radio feed on my page. You can listen from here or head on over to CWA and check it out! There are plenty of other services that they offer. We are Christian women helping one another! Feel free to join us!

Comments

Popular Posts