Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Heart's Desire

Today, as I was driving Mr.Popper to his therapy appointment, the song 'If You Wanna Steal My Show' by Toby Mac came on the radio. I felt my spirit begin to churn in me! This is my heart's desire in all that I do. I felt a new sense of passion rise in me to be a better mom and wife and to make this place, where I spill my life out to you, all about Him! There, in my car, I began to sing this song as a prayer over every aspect of my life. I want God to always be in control. He should be at the wheel at all times, and when He chooses to change course, I want to be right there with Him!
Please, take a minute and listen to the words of this song. May they become your prayer today as well!
Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, so much for sharing this video!!! There are no words to say how this spoke to my heart. I am so glad that I was your neighbor at Faith Filled Friday!
    Blessings,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thank you for your comment. I have been praying asking if this was what God wanted of me. I believe that your comment was my answer. Bless you!

      Delete